We have added support for Custom Inventory Calculations for channel Back Market, controlled by the new client setting Enable Custom Inventory calculation for Backmarket. This means you can request your own custom plugin, which will calculate the sellable inventory for each of your Back Market products based on the rules set with the plugin. Sellercloud will only send the quantities defined by that calculation. This workflow only applies to the core API Back Market Integration.
We have added two new conditions to the Order Rule Engine:
- Payment Method – set the rule to apply to orders with a specific Payment Method recorded (Cash, Credit Card, Check, etc.). Alternatively, you can set it to skip orders with a specific method.
- Order Items Ship From Warehouse – all orders have a Warehouse set, from which the ordered quantities will be dedicated – the Ship From Warehouse. You can now use it as a condition for the Rule engine.
We have added two new endpoints to our Rest API:
- GET Order Snapshot – Use this endpoint to request the Snapshot of an Order. The Snapshot is generated for orders that have been split, and their purpose is to show you the entirety of the original order, useful for financial recordkeeping and reports.
- ADD Serial Numbers For A Purchase Order – Use this endpoint to add serial numbers to your PO items.
For Independent Kits to hold inventory, their components need to be assembled. This can be achieved in bulk via a file import for time efficiency. The Warehouse (assemble To and From) columns will now also accept Warehouse Name as values instead of only expecting the numerical Warehouse ID. This provides a bit more flexibility and ease of use.
We have added support for a new placeholder on the Order Confirmation (Welcome) email template. You can now add #?OrderItemsDetailsNoPrices?# to include a list of the purchased products without pricing information.
We have added two new options to the Export Mapping Tool:
- Products: You can now export physical and available (sellable) inventory for your products per Warehouse. The fields follow Warehouse_[Warehouse Name].PhysicalQty and Warehouse_[Warehouse Name].InventoryAvailableQty formats. For example, if you want to export just the current physical quantity of a product in a warehouse named Default Warehouse, the field will be called Warehouse_Default Warehouse.PhysicalQty.
- Purchase Order (PO): If you have linked a PO with a WFS Shipment Plan or FBA Inbound Shipment, you can now map the fields Purchase.RelatedFBAShipmentNumber and Purchase.RelatedWFSShipmentNumber, which will export the associated Selelrcloud Shipment IDs.
We have added a new option to our Enhanced FBA Restock Report and the Enhanced Predictive Purchasing Report. On the last row of the Level 2 view, you will see Last Year. This row allows you to reference the Days of order from this time last year. For example, if you select 30 Days of Order, you will see the quantity sold within 30 days of today’s date last year. The same time period will also appear highlighted in yellow in the graph. This option can be especially useful when preparing for the busy season or for any seasonal sales and items.
We have added a new page in the WFS Shipment Plan Toolbox. You can now see a Manage Documents tab, where you can upload any relevant files for your own internal recordkeeping, such as PDFs or images.