This policy was last updated on June 15th, 2023.
If you are an individual located in any one of the European Union (EU) member countries, the United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland and you provide us with your personal data, you are afforded widespread privacy rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective May 25, 2018. Under the GDPR, higher standards on what is considered the lawful processing of your data are imposed; there are more explicit privacy rights afforded to you; and there are accountability standards imposed on organizations that collect, handle, store and/or process your data.
We have been working diligently along with our trustworthy partners, vendors and other subscribing users to implement an organizational, technical and cooperative framework so that all of your rights are respected and honored by us and our partners with respect to the collection, handling, storing and processing of your data.
Under the GDPR, the moment that we first collect your data, you are afforded various privacy rights, including but not necessarily limited to:
- The right to know who decided what personal data is being collected from you and the purpose behind doing so
- The right to know each purpose and legal justification why your personal data is being collected and processed and why collecting and processing it is needed to accomplish the disclosed purpose(s)
- The identity or categories of all third party recipients who are to receive your personal data
- The right to know if your personal data is to be transferred out of your EU member country or other GDPR compliant country
- The right to know how long your personal data will be stored and not to have it stored longer than needed to accomplish the stated purpose
- The right to access, receive or correct your personal data at any time
- The right to have your personal data erased (where there is no longer legal or necessary grounds to process or store your personal data)
- The right to have your personal data transferred to another at any time
- The right to restrict or otherwise object to, the processing of your personal data at any time where your personal data is not accurate, where the processing is unlawful, where your personal data is no longer needed or where there is no longer good legitimate grounds to process your personal data
- The right to easily and conveniently withdraw your consent to the collection, handling, storage and/or processing of your personal data at any time and to complain to us and/or the appropriate GDPR “supervisory authorities” if you believe any of your rights are being violated
- The right to know if you are being “profiled” or “monitored” or if certain decisions are being made automatically based on your personal data
- The right to know and to have your personal data processed only for the purpose that you had provided explicit affirmative informed consent and not for any other purpose from which was either never disclosed to you or for a purpose which you never provided explicit affirmative informed consent
- The right to know that all of the personal data that was collected, handled, stored and processed was needed in order to accomplish the purpose that you have affirmatively and explicitly consented
- The right to know of the consequences should you fail to provide all of the requested data that is being asked of you
While the lawful collection and processing of your personal data is necessary for us to accomplish a stated purpose, enter into a contract for providing our products and services to you, deliver on our contractual promise to provide you with our products and services, perform a task in the public interest, carry out our official authority and/or to perform a legitimate interest, we may also (in certain instances where necessary) to always provide you with affirmative options so that you may decide based on informed express consent if you want to have your data processed for a particular purpose. When we share your data with third parties, whenever possible, we always inform you of the name of or the categories of the recipients of such data. Further, whenever possible, we strive to make sure (when necessary) that all of the opt-in consents that are presented to you are intended to fully inform you whether you want us to process your data, the purpose behind processing your data and who or the categories of who we will be sharing your data with in order to accomplish that purpose. Also, when you purchase our products and/or services all of the information that is collected from you and the transactions upon which you are involved is transferred out of your country to the United States so that we may deliver on our contractual promise to provide you with the products and services that you want to receive. See “What Information We Collect” to know about all of the information that we collect from you. This data is stored and processed primarily, if not exclusively, in the United States.
Note that no data about you will be retained by us for a non-legitimate purpose if you are unable to complete the registration or account creation process or if you decide at any time that you are terminating your desire to use our Applications or otherwise withdrawing your consent (if applicable). If applicable, if you withdraw a previously submitted consent, we shall also inform all of our relevant partners and users that your consent has been withdrawn.
We do not collect more personal data than is necessary to deliver the Applications that you have purchased from us nor do we use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide you with delivery of the Applications that you have requested. If there is another purpose, we will seek to present an express consent for your acceptance.
Note also that we have put into place with each of our trustworthy partners and users certain mechanisms of cooperation, communication and agreement so that your GDPR privacy rights are also honored by our partners and other users. Accordingly, should you decide to access, rectify, erase, object to or otherwise transfer any of your data that you submitted to us or if you wish to withdraw any one or all of your consents (if applicable), please send your instruction to privacy@Sellercloud.com and we will act on it promptly.
Please note that if you are an individual located in an EU member country, the United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland and you have sent to us your personal data unsolicited and not in connection with your use of our Applications, after we have completed our review of your communication, we will appropriately delete your communication, including any personal data that may be contained therein.
If you have any questions or concerns about your rights under the GDPR or the steps that we have taken to comply with the GDPR, please contact us at privacy@Sellercloud.com.