Product Updates November 2020
When creating a new PO, Qty and Unit Price fields are now available in the Add Products modal and the Products toolbox.
A new Change Log is now available under the Client Settings.
Added two new REST API endpoints for getting RMA saved views and RMAs by saved view ID.
On the Order Details > Payments toolbox > Paypal Payments panel, the Transaction # now links to view Paypal details.
Shipping Method Mapping has been added for Wish.
Added several fields that were missing from the Product page.
Added the Exported field into the RMA Update REST API service request, so an RMA can be marked as Exported / Not Exported.
The Export Mapping Tool has a new Preview feature, which lets you enter an order/SKU/PO and download an Excel File to see a sample of how the mapped information will look when exported.
The Manage Picklist page now has a View Orders in Manage Orders action so you can quickly view orders included in one or more picklists.
You can now print to a PDF-type format your wholesale invoices that you created from a Word template (Company > Invoice Settings > Wholesale Invoice Type > Word To PDF).
If you choose the Apply saved search on loaded orders option (Menu > Customize Interface > GUI), ShipBridge will only load orders that are in the selected picklist and in the associated saved search.
Setting the product dimensions and weight in Sellercloud – from either a product’s Shipping Preferences (single-item orders w/single package) or your company’s custom Shipping Package Type – will auto-update order items in ShipBridge.
Loading orders into ShipBridge’s main grid has been optimized.
A new icon in Manage Bins lets you easily bulk-transfer all products from the current bin to another one.
(Beta-only): Available for Skustack bin-enabled warehouses, the new Lot Number/Expiration Tracking workflow will let you track Lot Numbers, the PO they were received on, and the orders/FBA shipments they left on. This feature requires the Enable Lot Expiry Workflow in Skustack option in Sellercloud’s Client Settings and the products must be set to IsExpirable.
- Sorting multiple products is now more intuitive (requires Allow sorting of multiple product units at once in the Hub’s Preferences)
- Choose your order sorting workflow – Put-To-Light or Pick-To-Light (a Skustack-exclusive integration) – whenever you create a new Skublox wall
- Added an Allow sorting of multiple product units at once setting to the Preferences
- Your Preferences modal can be PIN code-protected (requires configuration)
- Added a checkbox to Show cabling guides (off by default)
- Changed the Preferences tab’s “confirmation label” term to the industry-standard “license plate label”
- Hub device CH340 drivers are now bundled and auto-installed as needed