Simple and transparent pricing based on your order volume
Flexible options that suit any budget.
Enterprise customers receive a discount on each order. Monthly minimum cost will be $1100 until per order charges exceed $1100. Premium Support is charged at $500 a month and can be canceled at any time.
Premium support is included with all new account subscriptions for 6 months from signing of contract.
VAN mailboxes will be charged at a monthly rate of $110 per connection. There is no volume based VAN surcharges related to the number of EDI transactions or kilo character counts.
Get your own dedicated instance
Experience a new level of control. With direct read-only database access and options to custom brand your login pages, the possibilities are endless.
Benefits of a dedicated instance
- Improve efficiency and work faster with enhanced read and write performance
- More processing power for smoother performance no matter how many orders or SKUs you have
- Additional bandwidth capacity to handle data volume surges
- Dedicated resources for queued jobs — allowing more jobs to be run simultaneously
- Faster processing speeds
- Redundant power supply to ensure that your server always has power
- A VPN to encrypt your connection and make it harder for third parties to track your online activities
- Secure protection against viruses, malware, ransomware, and worms
- A firewall to keep out malicious traffic
- Secure IP address that can be accessed directly over the internet
- Additional instances of network devices and communication lines to ensure network availability
- Dedicated storage for your operating system files, website files including images and database files
- SSD storage for significantly faster performance than traditional mechanical disks
- Direct access to your database allows you to create custom queries and reports
- Ability to distribute data across drives to prevent data loss
- Ensure data integrity in case of power loss
- Flexible scheduling of system updates
- Ability to host your Sellercloud login page on your domain with your own branding
Maximize your efficiency
Your dedicated Product Manager will be familiar with your typical day-to-day business workflows. They will serve as a personal guide through your Sellercloud onboarding as well as general account management and expansion to new channels. Your Personal Manager will also be collaborating closely with our 24/7 Support Team to maintain an accurate picture of your business needs and the status of your support tickets.
Boost your performance
Your Product Manager will monitor and report on the latest e-commerce trends that could impact your business. With their deep knowledge of the Sellercloud platform they will assist in detailing feature requests and prioritize each of your projects accordingly.