In Sellercloud, you can update order information for Wish from a single platform. Here, you can cancel, refund, customize shipping methods and monitor the status of your Wish orders.
Automate Order Download and Tracking Upload
You can automate the process of order download and tracking upload by following these steps:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > select a company > Toolbox > Channels > Wish > General Settings > Edit.
- Check the settings Enable Order Download and Enable Tracking Export.
Note: Orders download approximately every 30 minutes and tracking and ship date will automatically be sent to update the order status on Wish.
Shipping Method Mapping
Sellercloud’s shipping method mapping tool allows you to easily customize shipping for each channel integrated with their account. When orders are downloaded into Sellercloud, the shipping method chosen by the customer will import, as well.
- Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > select a company > Toolbox > Channels > Wish > Shipping Method Mapping.
- Click Edit > Go to Express Shipping Method > Choose your desired shipping method option from the dropdown menu.
- In the Source Shipping Method field, enter the Service Name from your chosen shipping template for that channel.
- Choose the carrier and method from the Local Shipping Carrier and Local Shipping Method fields.
- Check the Rush Service setting if orders using this shipping method will be rushed.
- Click Save.
Refund and Cancel a Wish Order
Wish allows merchants to cancel orders with full refunds only. You cannot give a partial refund. If the item is being returned, you should create an RMA. Refunds can also be issued from the RMA. Read more about RMA’s here.
Follow the steps below to issue a Wish Refund for an order:
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Open a completed order > Actions menu > Issue Refund.
- Select a reason for refunding and click Wish Refund.
Cancel a Wish Order Internally
This feature is especially helpful if the order already has a cancelled status on Wish. You can only cancel an order before it is marked Ship Confirmed. If it is already Ship Confirmed, you must issue a refund. Follow these steps to cancel an order:
Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Open an order > Actions menu > Set Cancelled Internally.
Automate Wish Order Download and Tracking Upload
- Navigate to Wish Settings. These settings are per-company based.
- Enable setting Enable Order Download. Orders download approximately every 30 minutes.
- Enable Setting Enable Tracking Export. Tracking and Ship Date will automatically be sent to update the order status on Wish.
Cancelling and Refunding a Wish order
- Select Cancel/Refund Orders from the action menu.
- Select a reason for the cancellation.
- Press Cancel/Refund and Wish will refund the customer and deduct the payment from Wish for this order in your next payment cycle.