The article covers Wayfair orders: adjusting channel settings at the company level. Once integrated with the Wayfair channel, you can adjust automatic orders download, track your inventory and orders, or make refunds directly from Sellercloud. In addition, you can configure the invoices/packing slips either from Sellercloud or via the Shipbridge application.
Automate Order Download and Tracking Upload
The company settings listed below should be enabled. You can find them under Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > select a company > Toolbox > Channels > Wayfair Settings > General Settings > Options panel.
- Enable Invoice Upload – Invoices Wayfair for every shipped order.
- Enable Order Download – Orders download approximately every hour. Make sure that shipping method mapping is configured. See below.
- Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement – Informs Wayfair that the order document has been received.
- Enable Order Acknowledgement – Informs Wayfair that the order will be shipped.
- Enable Order Fulfillment Upload – Sends tracking automatically to Wayfair.
- Requires Third Party Shipping – enable this to use Wayfair’s FedEx account to generate shipping labels. This setting will automatically set all Wayfair Orders as Require Third Party Shipping , and you can configure the FedEx account in Shipbridge.
Wayfair Shipping Method Mapping
Wayfair will send a shipping code with the order to instruct you on how to ship the item. However, that code will need to be “deciphered and translated” to a shipping method recognized by Sellercloud. You can configure it from Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company > Toolbox > Channels > Wayfair Settings > Shipping Method Mapping.
On the mapping page, you can mark a service as Rush. Read more about shipping method precedence here.
Configure PDF Invoices
If you would like to print PDF invoices for your Wayfair orders through either Sellercloud or Shipbridge, the packing slips must conform to Wayfair’s formatting requirements. You must configure the Wayfair Invoices under your designated Wayfair company. To do that:
- Navigate to Settings > select your Wayfair Company > Toolbox > Invoice settings > Per channel preferences. Locate Wayfair in the list.
- Click the Invoice Type drop-down > select Channel Specific.
From within Shipbridge, there are a few different packing slip options that can be configured. They are controlled from the Menu > Options > Invoice > Thermal > Wayfair invoice options.
If you are using a 4×6 thermal packing slip, there are options to include the return policy, location notes, barcode, etc.
Cancel Wayfair Orders
Wayfair order cancellation must be completed on the Wayfair seller portal. After cancelling the order, set the order as Cancelled in Sellercloud. To do that, go to Orders > Manage Orders > open an order > Actions > Set Cancelled Internally.