Volusion is an e-commerce provider for online businesses offering the most comprehensive and user-friendly Cart software in the industry. Thousands of small business market leaders have used Volusion to successfully sell online.
Integrate with Volusion
Integrating with Sellercloud allows you to post products, update inventory and price, and manage Volusion orders. To integrate your Volusion account, follow the next steps:
- Go to Settings > Manage Companies > Select a company.
- In Toolbox, select Website > General.
- In the Store Type field, select Volusion > Save.
- In Toolbox, select Sellercloud Integrated Website > Volusion Settings > Edit.
- Enter your Volusion Website URL, Volusion UserName, and Sellercloud Encrypted Password.
- Using the dropdown menus, select your desired Custom Fields.
- Click Actions > Test Credentials.
- Once complete, you can use the import buttons to enter Volusion Categories and Orders into Sellercloud.
Volution Settings Explained
|WEBSITE GENERAL SETTINGS PANEL
|Integrated or plug-in website.
|A buffer between the amount of inventory you have and the amount Sellercloud is sending to the channel to prevent overselling of items in high demand. It is used to subtract a number from the available quantity.
|Only applies to Replenishable products. For these products, the Default quantity is the number that will always be sent to the channel in inventory updates regardless of the actual available inventory.
|Website Product View URL
|The link to the products list on the website.
|Website Order View URL
|The link to the orders list on the website.
|URL Value Type
|Default Inventory Max Qty
|Limits the inventory available for Volusion.
|Allow Inventory Upload
|Allows Volusion to upload inventory information from Sellercloud.
|Allow Price Upload
|Allows Volusion to upload price information from Sellercloud.
|Allow New Product Upload
|Allows Volusion to upload newly created products from Sellercloud.
|Allow Order Download
|Allows orders to be automatically downloaded from Volusion to your Sellercloud account.
|Allow Download Shipped Orders
|Allows orders marked as shipped to be automatically downloaded from Volusion to your Sellercloud account.
|Allow Tracking Upload
|Allows Volusion to upload tracking numbers from Sellercloud.
|Allow Unpaid Orders
|Enable if you want the orders with no payment to be treated as charged.
|Allow Partial Paid Orders
|Enable if you want the orders with only partial payment to be treated as charged.
|Allow Active Listings Download
|Allows active product listings to be automatically downloaded from Volusion to your Sellercloud account.
|Store Is Enterprise
|Check if the store is a form of legal enterprise.
|Enable Order Download Limit
|Set a limit on orders to be downloaded if there are existing shipped orders in Volusion.
|Order Download Limit Date
|Set the date in the calendar pop-up.
Volusion is an e-commerce provider for online businesses, offering the industry’s most comprehensive and user-friendly Cart software. Market leaders of thousands of small businesses have used Volusion to successfully sell online. In order to integrate your Volusion account with Sellercloud you will have to follow a few easy steps.
- Select Inventory > Import/Export.
- Next select Volusion API.
- Select Help in the right hand corner.
- Scroll to Volusion API Integration help > Select that Link.
- Click URL with Query string and General information for Importing and Exporting
- Copy the Encrypted Password to the Settings page on Sellercloud
- Go to the Settings Tab > Select Company that will support your Volusion order > Toolbox > Website > Volusion Settings.
- Enter the Website URL, Username and Password from step 6 > Save.
Enabling channel controls
- Access Companies > Company > Website General Settings.
- Click Store Type > Volusion.
- Check desired channel controls > Save.
Note: Sellercloud recently added new fields to the Website Properties page for Volusion. These include Website Shipping Description (use for Availability), Google Product Category, Product Keywords, ListPrice, UPC_code, EAN, and Product Name Short.