In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Unsold Inventory Report. This report lets you select a time period and shows you products that didn’t sell, along with their quantities and costs. It only displays products with available inventory.
This report is excellent for determining if products are worth reordering or should be discontinued.
You can see the following information:
- Products – name and SKU.
- Inventory – beginning inventory, available quantity, reserved quantity, and physical quantity.
- Value – cost, cost type, and value.
For key points about Sellercloud’s Inventory reports, see the Inventory Value Reports Overview.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Inventory > Unsold Inventory Report.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only the inventory info from one or more companies.
|Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.
|Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.
|Include only products from one or more company groups.
|Exclude Out Of Stock Skus
|Include only SKUs that are in stock.
|Exclude Products Sold as Kit Components
|Include only products that are sold individually, not as part of a kit.
|Group Products by Parent SKU
|List all products that belong to the same parent SKU together.
|Include only products with an Active or Inactive status.
|Include only products from one or more product types.
|Include only products assigned to one or more purchasers.
|Include only one or more SKUs.
|Include only products from one or more warehouses.
|Shows the unique Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) code assigned to the product.
|Shows the product’s name.
|The first date the item was received in stock.
|Corresponds to Physical Inventory on the product page. Calculated as such: AvailableQty + ReservedQty + non-saleable inventory (not shown in the report).
|Corresponds to Reserved on the product page. If the warehouse is not sellable, you will see 0.
|Corresponds to Available Qty on the product page. If the warehouse is not sellable, you will see 0.
|Shows the cost amount. The cost used in this report is based on the Client Setting Order Profit & Loss Calculated Using:
|Shows the cost type for the products. The cost type is determined based on the Client Setting Order Profit & Loss Calculated Using.
Note: Only available when you export the report to a spreadsheet.
|Shows the total value of the product’s inventory. The value is based on the product’s cost multiplied by the physical quantity.