In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Transaction COGS For Returns report. This report provides information about the cost of all returns and reimbursements for a specific period.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Transaction > Transactional COGS For Returns.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only transactions from one or more company groups.
|Shows the transaction type.
|Shows the cost of goods sold.