In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Vendor Invoice by Date report. This report provides an overview of vendor invoices, with details like invoice number and date and financial information.
You can see the following:
- Invoice Details: Invoice Number, Invoice Date, PO Number, Sellercloud Invoice Number, and Exported to Quickbooks.
- Financial Information: Total, Amount Paid, Balance, and Reconciled.
- Other Information: Vendor and Company.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Transaction > Vendor Invoice by Date.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only transactions from one or more companies.
|Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.
|Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.
|Include only invoices from one or more company groups.
|Include only specific invoices by number.
|Only show invoices that are exported to Quickbooks
|Enable to only see invoices exported to Quickbooks.
|Include only invoices from orders with specific payment statuses. Choose from Fully Paid, Partially Paid, Unpaid or All.
|Include only reconciled or unreconciled invoices.
|Include only invoices from one or more vendors.
|Shows the vendor.
|Shows the company.
|Shows the number of the invoice.
|Shows the date of the invoice.
|Shows the total amount.
|Shows the amount paid.
|Shows the amount of balance.
|Shows if the payment is reconciled or unreconciled.
|Shows the purchase order number.
|Export to Quickbooks
|Shows if the invoice has been exported to Quickbooks.
|Sellercloud Invoice Number
|Shows the Sellercloud invoice number.