In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Tracking Report. This report is a useful tool for you to view various shipping information, track orders and ensure they are delivered in a timely manner. It provides more detailed package data, whereas the Shipping report provides detailed cost and performance data.
This report provides the following information:
- Order information – order number and tracking number.
- Shipping information – carrier, shipping method, shipping cost, ship-to address, shipping date and time, and delivery date.
- Package information – width, height, length, and weight.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Shipping > Tracking Report.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only orders from one or more companies.
|Include only orders from one or more sales channels.
|Select one of the preset time range choices from Yesterday to Last Year.
|Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.
|Select between Ship or Order to change how the SHIP DATE column works.
|Include only orders fulfilled by a specific shipping carrier.
|Include only orders belonging to one or more company groups.
|Include Orders in Real Time
|Select Yes to include orders from today or No to only include orders from yesterday and older.
|Shows an order’s unique identification number.
|Shows the tracking number.
|Shows the carrier of the shipping.
|Final Shipping Carrier
|Shows the final carrier that delivered the shipment.
|Shows the specific service provided by a shipping company.
|Shows the cost of the shipment.
|Shows the date when the order came in or when the order was shipped, depending on the Date Type filter.
|Shows the order’s time of shipping.
|Shows the delivery date.
|Shows the delivery address.
|Shows the width of the packages.
|Shows the height of the packages.
|Shows the length of the packages.
|Shows the weight of the packages.