In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Tracking Report. This report is a useful tool for you to view various shipping information, track orders and ensure they are delivered in a timely manner. It provides more detailed package data, whereas the Shipping report provides detailed cost and performance data.
This report provides the following information:
- Order information – order number and tracking number.
- Shipping information – carrier, shipping method, shipping cost, ship-to address, shipping date and time, and delivery date.
- Package information – width, height, length, and weight.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Shipping > Tracking Report.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company||Include only orders from one or more companies.|
|Channel||Include only orders from one or more sales channels.|
|Date Range||Select one of the preset time range choices from Yesterday to Last Year.|
|Date||Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.|
|Date Type||Select between Ship or Order to change how the SHIP DATE column works.
|Carrier||Include only orders fulfilled by a specific shipping carrier.|
|Company Group||Include only orders belonging to one or more company groups.|
|Include Orders in Real Time||Select Yes to include orders from today or No to only include orders from yesterday and older.|
|Order ID||Shows an order’s unique identification number.|
|Tracking Number||Shows the tracking number.|
|Shipping Carrier||Shows the carrier of the shipping.|
|Final Shipping Carrier||Shows the final carrier that delivered the shipment.|
|Shipping Method||Shows the specific service provided by a shipping company.|
|Shipping Cost||Shows the cost of the shipment.|
|Ship Date||Shows the date when the order came in or when the order was shipped, depending on the Date Type filter.|
|Ship Time||Shows the order’s time of shipping.|
|Delivery Date||Shows the delivery date.|
|Address||Shows the delivery address.|
|Width||Shows the width of the packages.|
|Height||Shows the height of the packages.|
|Length||Shows the length of the packages.|
|Weight||Shows the weight of the packages.|