In this article, you will learn how to link your Tophatter and Sellercloud accounts, which will allow you to post products, manage listings, and enable automatic updates.
Integrate with Tophatter
Integrating your Tophatter and Sellercloud accounts can be done with a few simple steps:
- Go to tophatter.com/sellers/onboarding/start.
- Create an account by clicking Start a Trial.
- After the account is created, click the API menu option.
- Click Generate New API Key.
- Open Sellercloud > Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company.
- In Toolbox, select Tophatter > General Settings > Edit.
- Check the Tophatter Enabled checkbox.
- Enter your Seller ID.
- Copy and paste the Access Token.
- Complete the remaining required fields indicated by the asterisk. These are default product fields that can be revised on each product’s Tophatter properties page.
- Check Enable Order download, Enable Order Fulfillment Upload, and Enable inventory upload when you are ready to go live with the channel.
Tophatter Settings Explained
You can configure the following settings on the TopHatter General Settings page:
|TOP HATTERS GENERAL SETTINGS
|Top Hatters Enabled
|Makes products available for Tophatter listing.
|Provided by Tophatter.
|Token obtained from Tophatter.
|The default shipping service amount.
|The place the order originated from.
|The amount of time it takes for the seller to ship the item.
|Days To Deliver
|The amount of time it takes for the shipment to reach the customer.
|Enable Order Download
|Enable this setting to allow automated order download from Tophatter to your Sellercloud account.
|Enable Inventory Upload
|Enable this setting to allow automated inventory upload from Sellercloud to Tophatter.
|Enable Order Fulfillment Upload
|Enable this setting to allow automated tracking export from Sellercloud to Tophatter.
|Quantity to withhold from being sent to the channel. This is useful to prevent overselling.
|Maximum quantity sent to Tophatter.