Canada Post is the primary postal operator in Canada, providing mail and parcel delivery service within Canada, the US, and other international countries.
Integrate with Canada Post
- To integrate with Canada post you must first sign up for their Developer Program here.
- Once you are signed up you will get two sets of API keys. The one you will need is the Production key. The first half is what you will use as your username, separated by a semicolon the second half is the password. (For example: Username:Password).
The account should then be integrated through Shipbridge as follows:
- In Shipbridge, click Menu > Options > Carrier > Canada Post.
- Enter your credentials in their respective fields. If you do not have an account you will need to sign up and follow the registration process as well as the steps listed above.
- Enable the checkbox for Use production server.
- Configure the printer for labels. Enable Use Manifest (End of Day) process if needed and select a printer for the Manifest.
- Review and configure other options > Save.