In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Shipping Report. This report is a valuable tool that tracks the shipping costs, methods, and fulfillment of your orders.
You can see the following:
- Order information – order ID, channel, and channel order number.
- Shipping information – carrier, method, tracking number, shipping promise date, ship date, final shipping carrier, address, and shipper.
- Package information – package count and package weight.
- Costs – shipping cost, shipping discounts, and shipping total.
- Fulfillment performance – the timeliness of fulfillment in relation to the shipping promise date set on the order, based on the Order Promise Date.
Filtering by fulfillment performance can help you ensure that orders are shipped and delivered promptly and accurately.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Shipping > Shipping Report.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, then type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only orders from one or more companies.
|Include only orders from one or more sales channels.
|Select one of the preset time range choices from Yesterday to Last Year.
|Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.
|Select between Ship or Order to change how the SHIP DATE column works.
|Include only orders fulfilled by a specific shipping carrier.
|Include only orders belonging to a group of companies.
|Include only orders that have been fulfilled early, on time, or late based on the Order Promise Date.
|Include Orders in Real Time
|Set to Yes to include orders from today or No to only include orders from yesterday and older.
|Include only the products belonging to one manufacturer or include all products.
|Include only the products assigned to one or more purchasers or include all products.
|Include only orders shipped by a specific shipper.
|Include only the products belonging to one or more vendors.
Note: For drop shipping orders, this will be the vendor that the products were actually purchased from.
|Shows an order’s unique identification number.
|Shows the marketplace or a platform where you sold products.
|Channel Order #
|Shows the channel-specific order number.
|Shows the carrier of the shipping.
|Shows the specific service provided by a shipping company.
|Shows the tracking number.
|Shipping Promise Date
|Shows the promised shipping date.
|Shows when the order came in or when the order was shipped, depending on the Date Type filter.
|Shows the cost of the shipment.
|Shows the number of packages.
|Shows the weight of the packages.
|Shows the total cost of the shipment, taking into account any discounts and other additional costs.
|Shows any shipping discount.
|Shows if the order was fulfilled early, on time, or late.
|Shows the address to which the order has been shipped.
|Shows the contact email address of the shipper.
|Final Shipping Carrier
|Shows the final carrier that delivered the shipment.
Note: Only available when you export to a spreadsheet.