You can optimize the FBA shipments packaging process in Sellercloud by setting up customized shipment box defaults and using them later when creating new shipments.
Add Shipment Box Defaults
- Go to Inventory > FBA Inbound Shipments > Shipment Box Defaults.
- Click the Add button to add a new box profile.
- Enter the template name, dimensions, weight, and box name > click Save.
Manage Shipment Box Defaults
Once the new shipment box profile is created, you can adjust its values or delete the profile as needed.
Edit Shipment Box Defaults
Delete Shipment Box Defaults
Select Shipment Box Defaults
To select the box defaults in the FBA shipment creation wizard:
- In the Boxes tab, go to the Boxes panel and click the Edit button.
- In the Edit Box pop-up window, go to the Box Defaults field and choose the corresponding option from the dropdown list.
Shipment box defaults can be set in Sellercloud from Manage Inventory > FBA Inbound Shipment > Shipment Box Defaults
Set the template name, dimensions, weight and box name. Once created the default values can be adjusted at any time. You can also delete the template from the Action Menu.
- To select the Shipment Box Defaults in your FBA Shipments screen, click the box icon to the right:
- On the next screen, you can select the template on the right side:
For items that need Prep Guidance: (These are for items that have special packaging requirements, that if not met will cause Amazon to reject the shipment. If you are unsure if your items require prep it’s recommended to follow through with the prep steps.)
- Enable client setting Enable FBA Prepare Guidance.
- Select Get Prepare Instructions from the action menu.
- The prep guidance and instructions will display next to the products in the grid.