Sellercloud offers a variety of options for customer support. You can reach us through email, phone, and online tickets. Additionally, we also provide specialized Premium, Gold, and Platinum Support, as well as 24/7 emergency support.
Email and Ticket Support
For all support-related questions, please contact Support by submitting a ticket to the Sellercloud Support Portal. If you are not registered, you can register here, after which you can log into the Portal.
Questions emailed to email@example.com will also create cases in the Support Portal when emailed from registered email accounts. If you send an email from an unregistered email address, you will receive a response prompting you to register.
When reporting issues by email or through tickets, make sure you explain the case in detail and provide examples, links, screenshots, and any other relevant resources.
For Shipbridge-related issues, please attach your Shipbridge Settings to the ticket. Follow this guide to export your settings. For order-related issues, we advise collecting your files as described here.
General Support Tickets are usually replied to within 4 business hours, depending on the current volume. The maximum wait time for a reply is 24 non-business hours.
Request a Callback
You can request that a representative contact you via phone call from our Delta Interface. Once the request is sent, the system will generate a support ticket, and a Support Team member will look into the issue and contact you. To request a callback:
- Navigate to the Support & Help icon in the upper right corner of your screen and click Contact Us.
- Fill out the fields in the pop-up:
- Subject – this will be the title of the generated ticket.
- Message – Provide as much information as possible in this field, including links and details about the situation. This will be the content of the ticket and all the context the representative will have in order to resolve your request.
- Check Request a call from our Support team. Two new fields will be displayed:
- Your Phone number – make sure the phone number is correct so that we can reach you. If the number is incorrect or we are unable to reach you on it, you will receive a reply directly in the ticket.
- Your Name
- Optionally, you can also Attach a screenshot for further clarification.
- Click Submit.
After submitting the request, our representative will investigate the issue and subsequently call you back as soon as possible to discuss the most suitable solution.
In case of an emergency, you can reach us via a direct phone call. You can contact our support team at (732) 481-1179, Extension 1.
Our General Support Representatives are available from 9 am to 5 pm EST, Mon – Fri, and can assist you remotely on urgent issues.
We also provide a 24/7 open phone line for emergencies, such as server issues. Calls that come in after-hours for non-urgent matters may be delayed depending on the severity of the issue.
Additional Support Plans
If the general support options do not meet your needs, you can sign up for one of our Specialized Support Plans. This is useful if you are taking on a new project or integration or if you prefer having a main point of contact to work with.
A dedicated Support Representative will be assigned to your company who will familiarize themselves with your current integrations and workflows and will be able to better assist you in resolving any issues that may arise.
There are three Support Plan options: Premium Support, Gold Support, and Platinum Support. You can learn more about them here.