Sears is a department store chain well-known for a wide range of products, including appliances, electronics, tools, clothing, home furnishings, garden equipment, automotive products, fitness equipment, toys, jewelry, and personal care items.
Sellercloud integrates with Sears, allowing you to manage your listings, monitor the status of your orders, track financial performance, and configure product attributes, including descriptions, images, and categories.
Here’s a list of articles where you can find detailed information about our Sears integration and how to manage your listings, orders, properties, and more:
- Sears Account Integration
- This article covers the process of integrating your Sears account with Sellercloud. The integration works through API, and here you can find instructions on how to set it up.
- Sears Orders Overview
- This article will guide you through the process of updating your Sears Orders’ information through Sellercloud.
- Sears Listings Management
- Refer to this article to learn how to post and update your Sears Listings through Sellercloud.
- Sears Product Properties
- The Product Properties page in Sellercloud lets you manage your Sears products, configure the listing’s attributes, view inventory, define price, and more.
- Sears Categories and Attributes
- This article describes what are Sears Categories and Attributes and how to configure them for your products.