Sears is known for its diverse product range, including appliances, electronics, tools, clothing, home furnishings, garden equipment, automotive products, fitness equipment, toys, jewelry, and personal care items.
Integrate with Sears
Sellercloud integrates with Sears via API. To enable this account integration, you need your Sears Seller ID, Sears Crenedials, and Authorization Key. Follow the steps below or watch the video for help with connecting your Amazon account.
- Navigate to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company.
- In Toolbox, select Sears > General Settings > Edit.
- Obtain a password and Seller ID for the Sears Seller Portal from the Sears website. The Seller ID is located on the Account Profile tab.
- On your Sears Seller Portal home page, open the dropdown menu > Select Account Info.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Generate New Key.
- In the Credentials Panel enter the following:
- Sears Seller ID
- Sears Email
- Password > Confirm Password
- Authorization Key
- Check Sears Enabled
- Check the Enable Signature-Based Authentication option.
- Set the Store Location:
- In your Sears marketplace account, open the dropdown menu > Select Fulfillment Locations.
- Locate the number related to your location and paste that into the Store Location field.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the Action Menu and select Test Credentials.
|Indicates a company is live on Sears. When enabled, Sellercloud will start sending and receiving automatic updates from Sears.
|Sears Seller ID
|Unique ID Number provided by Sears.
|Your Sears Email address and username.
|Password / Confirm Password
|This is the password for your Sears Seller Account
|Enable Signature Based Authentication
|This allows customers to use their digital signatures as a form of authentication during the checkout or payment process.
|A unique combination of letters and numbers, obtained from Sears.
|Store Locations ( Separate Multiple Locations by Comma)
|The number that is related to your location. You can find it in your Sears marketplace account.
|A buffer between the amount of inventory you have and the amount Sellercloud is sending to the channel to prevent overselling on high-selling items.
|This only applies to Replenishable products. For these products, the Default quantity is the number that will always be sent to the channel in inventory updates regardless of the actual available inventory.
|Default Product Weight
Default Product Width
Default Product Height
Default Product Lenght
|These are your product’s default dimensions.
|The time it takes for an order to be shipped out.
|Allow Order Download
|Check to download Sears orders to Sellercloud automatically.
|Allow Fulfillment Upload
|By enabling this option, you allow Sellercloud to send fulfillment information to Sears, once an order is processed and shipped.
|Allow Inventory Upload
|Allow Sears to upload inventory information from Sellercloud. Select when you are ready to have Sellercloud control your inventory on Sears. Note that products that are not Sears-enabled will be updated with a quantity of zero.
|Allow Pricing Updates
|Allow Sears to upload price information from Sellercloud.
|Allow New Products Upload
|Allow Sears to upload New product information to Sellercloud.
|Enable Settlement Download
|Refer to Settlements for more information on the Settlement Download.
The following actions are available:
|Do a quick verification test to ensure that your credentials still work.
|Test Inventory Update
|Do a quick verification test to ensure that inventory updates are being sent correctly.