In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Sales Reports. These reports allow you to have a clear understanding of your sales performance and trends. You can access a wide range of information, from revenue and quantities to product performance and sales representative commission.
These reports provide valuable insights into your sales data, allowing you to make informed decisions and track your progress over time. Whether you want to improve sales, optimize your product offerings, or manage your inventory, they will provide the information you need to make better business decisions.
There are fourteen different sales reports:
- Sales Dashboard – shows sales revenue and quantities, total and per day, and the daily averages for a selected period.
- Sales By Date Range – shows information about sales within a specific date range.
- Sales Summary Report – shows a summary of sales made on specific dates for a particular channel, company, manufacturer, product type, or vendor.
- Daily Sales To Prior 30 – compares yesterday’s sales to the total sales of the previous 30 days.
- Qty Sold By Channel Summary – summarizes the product quantity sold per channel for a specific period.
- Qty Sold By Channel Detail – summarizes the product quantity sold per channel for a specific period.
- Qty Sold By Warehouse – provides information on product quantities in all warehouses.
- Qty Sold By Product – summarizes the quantity sold of each product in a specific period.
- Qty Sold By Product By Day – summarizes the quantity sold by product daily for a specific period.
- Metric Order Details – track and analyze the details of specific orders and see an overview of products, costs, and shipping.
- Metric Order Item Details – track and analyze the details of specific orders and see information on the products included in the order and details about costs and shipping.
- Sales Comparison Summary – compares the current period’s sales to those of an earlier period.
- Sales Comparison Detail – compares products’ sales performance during a specific period to a similar, earlier interval.
- Sales Rep Commission – calculates the commission earned by sales representatives based on their set commission rate and the profit of each order.