In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Sales Comparison Summary report. This report compares the current period’s sales to those of an earlier period.
Sales Comparison Summary shows sales performance based on specific parameters. You can generate this report based on the following parameters:
- Company: Company, Company Groups, and Channel.
- Comparison: Compare By, Compare Interval, Comparison Method, Comparison Type, and Intervals Back.
The Sales Comparison Detail report is similar but more focused on going into detail for specific products and vendors. It provides more granular information, allowing you to generate the report based on additional criteria such as manufacturer, brand, vendor, product type, product group, and SKU.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Show more > Sales Comparison Summary.
- Set up the Filter Options to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Run Report.
- To export the report to a spreadsheet, click the Export to Excel icon.
- To create a scheduled task that automatically runs this report periodically, click the Schedule a task to run this report icon.
Filter Option Definitions
Refer to the table below for filter descriptions:
|Compare sales for one or more companies.
|Compare sales for one or more company groups.
|Compare sales on or more sales channels.
|Base the sales comparison on the selected option. For example, selecting Company will compile and group sales data per company.
|Base sales totals are on the selected period of time. For example, selecting Quarter will total the sales data for the current quarter.
|Three types of comparisons are available:
|Select Percent and/or Dollars to change how you compare the data.
|Select how many intervals back you want to compare.