In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Sales Comparison Detail report. This report compares products’ sales performance during a specific period to a similar, earlier interval.
Sales Comparison Detail shows sales performance based on specific parameters. You can generate this report based on the following parameters:
- Company Information: Company, Company Groups, and Channel.
- Product information: Manufacturer, Brand, Vendor, Product Type, Product Group, and SKU.
- Comparison: Compare Interval, Comparison Method, Comparison Type, and Intervals Back.
The Qty Sold By Channel Summary report is similar but more focused on giving you an overall picture of your business instead of going into detail.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Show more > Sales Comparison Detail.
- Set up the Filter Options to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Run Report.
- To export the report to a spreadsheet, click the Export to Excel icon.
- To create a scheduled task that automatically runs this report periodically, click the Schedule a task to run this report icon.
Filter Option Definitions
Refer to the table below for filter descriptions:
|Compare sales for one or more companies.
|Compare sales for one or more company groups.
|Compare sales on or more sales channels.
|Compare sales of products from one or more manufacturers.
|Compare sales of products from one or more brands.
|Compare sales of products from one or more vendors.
|Compare sales of products from one or more product types.
|Compare sales of products from one or more product groups.
|Base sales totals are on the selected period of time. For example, selecting Quarter will total the sales data for the current quarter.
|Three types of comparisons are available:
|Select Percent and/or Dollars to change how you compare the data.
|Select how many intervals back you want to compare.
|Compare sales of one or more SKUs.