In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Sales By Date Range report. This report helps get information about sales within a specific date range.
You can see the following:
- Order Details: Order ID, Order Date, Ship Date, Ship From Warehouse, Channel, and Channel Order Number.
- Financial Information: Shipping Total, Shipping Discount, Discounts, Gift Wrap Charge, Handling Fee, Insurance, Tax, Tax Refunds, Items Cost, Subtotal, and Grand Total.
- Company Information: Company Name, Sales Rep, Sales Rep Two, and Marketing Source.
The Sales By Date Range report does not show profit and loss. Use the Profit and Loss reports to get that information.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Sales By Date Range.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only orders from one or more companies.
|Include only orders from one or more sales channels.
|Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.
|Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.
|Choose how to reflect orders and their associated activity:
|Include only products from one or more brands.
|Include only products from one or more manufacturers.
|Include only products from one or more vendors. Note: For Dropship orders, this will be the vendor that the products were actually purchased from.
|Include only products from one or more product groups.
|Include only products from one or more product types.
|Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.
|Include only orders sold by a specific sales rep.
|Include only Amazon and FBA orders in one of two ways:
|Ship From Warehouse
|Include only orders that were shipped from a specific warehouse.
|Show Precise Item Cost
|Show the precise item cost up to 4 decimal places.
|Shows the Sellercloud order number.
|Shows the date the order was placed on the sales channel.
|Shows the date the order was shipped to the customer.
|Shows the name of the order’s sales channel.
|Channel Order #
|Shows the channel-specific order number.
|Shows the total sum of all shipping costs.
|Shows the amount paid for tax for the order.
|Shows refunds on tax for the order.
|Shows the total amount paid to purchase all items, including refunds and other fees.
This amount is based on the item cost on the date of the order, and the calculation method selected in the client setting Order Profit & Loss Calculated Using. This setting lets you calculate by Average Cost, Site Cost, or Last Cost. To get more information, go to Order Item Cost Calculation.
If the cost of an item on order is changed manually, follow these steps to have the updated cost reflected in the order’s profit and loss.
|Shows the total amount of the items before any discounts, tax, shipping, etc.
|Shows the total amount of the order, calculated as such: (Subtotal + Shipping Total + Handling + Insurance + Gift Wrap + Tax) – (Discount + Shipping Discount).
|Channel Order # (2)
|Shows a secondary channel order number.
|Shows the company name.
|Shows the amount of any discounts applied to the order.
|Gift Wrap Charge
|Shows the amount paid for gift wrapping for the order.
|Shows the amount paid for handling.
|Shows the amount paid for order insurance.
|Shows the name of the marketing source.
|Shows the sales representative assigned to the order.
|Sales Rep 2
|Shows the second sales representative. You will see it only if you select Enable Multiple Sales Reps in the Client Settings.
|Ship From Warehouse
|Shows the warehouse from which the product shipped.
|Shows the amount of any discounts applied to the shipping.