Reverb is an online marketplace for buying and selling musical instruments and gear, both new and used. Musicians, collectors, and music lovers can connect here to trade guitars, drums, keyboards, amplifiers, and more.
Sellercloud’s Reverb Account Integration lets you manage your Reverb store orders directly from the Sellercloud interface. It allows you to download orders, update their fulfillment status, customize shipping methods, and more.
Automate Order Download and Tracking Upload
You can automate the process of order download and tracking upload by following the below steps:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Open the company.
- Click Toolbox > Reverb > General Settings.
- Select the Enable Order Download and Enable Tracking Export checkboxes. Orders will be imported into Sellercloud approximately every 30 minutes.
- The Tracking and Ship Date will automatically be sent to update the order status on the channel in the next feed.
- (Optional) Select Enable Order Refund Download to import the refunds initiated in the last 30 days.
Shipping Method Mapping
Sellercloud’s Shipping Method Mapping tool allows you to easily customize shipping for each channel integrated with your account. You can map the shipping methods sent for each order to a preferred shipping carrier and service. To make sure the right shipping method is applied for each order, you need to enter the shipping code for each respective shipping service.
When orders are downloaded into Sellercloud, the shipping method chosen by the customer will be imported as well.
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a Company.
- Toolbox > Reverb > Shipping Method Mapping.
- Click Edit > Go to Shipping Method > Choose your desired shipping method option from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
Manage Reverb Orders
You can only cancel a Reverb order before it is marked Ship Confirmed. If it is already Ship Confirmed, you must issue a refund. If the item is being returned to your warehouse, use the RMA process instead.
Cancel a Reverb Order
To cancel a Reverb order internally:
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Select an order.
- On the Order Details Page, go to Actions > Set Cancelled Internally.
- Click Save.
Refund a Reverb Order
Prior to issuing a refund, a partial or full payment will be required. You can automate the refund download process by selecting the Enable Order Refund Download setting under your company. Otherwise, refunds must be issued manually.
To issue a refund manually, navigate to:
- Orders > Manage Orders > Select an Order.
- On the Order Details page, go to Actions > Issue Refund.
- Fill out the Refund details:
- Operation Type
- Amount to Refund
- Refund Date
- Click Refund.
Configure PDF Invoices
PDF Invoices usually consist of information about your orders and the products they include. You can print Invoices with any specific requirements if needed. You can also select between, Standard Invoice, Channel Specific, Word to PDF, or a plugin.
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company.
- Toolbox > Invoice settings > Per channel preferences.
- Locate Reverb in the list.