Reverb is an online marketplace specializing in musical instruments and gear. It provides a platform for new and used equipment, fostering a community of musicians globally.
Integrate with Reverb
Sellercloud allows integration with Reverb using an Authentication Token.
- First, open your Reverb account. Go to Menu > Settings > My Profile > API & Integrations > Generate New Token. Check all the boxes, then copy the token.
- Read more about how to obtain your Personal Access Token.
- Then, go to Sellercloud > Company Settings.
- Open the Toolbox > Reverb > General Settings.
- Check the Reverb Enabled box.
- Then, check the box marked Use Personal Access Token and enter your token in the Auth Token field.
- Click Save.
- When you are ready to go live with the channel, check the boxes marked Enable Order Download, Enable Tracking Export, and Enable Inventory Upload.
- From the Actions menu, perform Download Shipping Profiles. This will bring in the templates setup on Reverb, so you can add them to your Products in Sellercloud.
Reverb Settings Explained
Sellercloud’s integration with Reverb enables the following settings:
|REVERB GENERAL SETTINGS
|By enabling Reverb for the selected company, you allow SellerCloud to communicate automatically with the channel.
|Use Personal Access Token
|Check this box to enter token info manually.
|Reverb Authentication Token.
|Token Received On
|You will see details here when the token was received. (Only applicable with automatic authentication.)
|Reverb Application ID
|This is where you enter client ID information. (Only applicable with automatic authentication.)
|Reverb Application Secret
|Fill in client secret information. (Only applicable with automatic authentication.)
|Quantity to withhold from being sent to the channel. This is useful to prevent overselling.
|The maximum inventory quantity sent to Revurb for your products.
|Enable Order Download
|Enable this setting to automatically download orders from Reverb to your Sellercloud account.
|Enable Tracking Export
|Enable this setting to export tracking numbers from Sellercloud to Reverb.
|Enable Inventory Upload
|Enable this setting to let Reverb upload inventory information from Sellercloud.
|Enable Prices Upload
|Enable this setting to let Reverb upload prices.
|Enable Order Refund Download
|Enabling this setting allows Sellercloud to receive RMAs from Reverb.
|Update Reverb Listing ID To Product From Active Listings
|Enable this setting to update the listing ID of a product when we receive the Active Listings Report.