In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Returns Details report. This report provides a detailed overview of all returns that have been processed in the specified date range. It includes information about the returned products and the original order.
You can see information about:
- Return Details: Quantity Returned, Return Type, Reason, Disposition, Order Item ID, Original SKU, Transaction Date, and Transaction ID.
- Order Details: Channel, Order Number, SKU, Ship From Warehouse, Quantity Ordered, Channel Order Number, and Order Date.
- Company Details: Company and Related Record ID.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Returns & Refunds > Returns Details.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only products from one or more company groups.
|Include only one or more specific orders by order number.
|Return Record Number
|Include only one specific order by return number.
|Include only orders with a specific return type – RMA or FBA return/reimbursement.
|Include only one or more SKUs.
|Shows the company.
|Shows the order’s sales channel.
|Shows the Sellercloud order number.
|Shows the product’s SKU.
|Ship From Warehouse
|Shows the warehouse from which the product shipped.
|Shows the number of product units ordered.
|Shows the number of returned products.
|Shows orders with a specific return type – RMA or FBA return/reimbursement.
|Related Record ID
|Shows the related record ID.
|Shows the return reason.
|Shows the product conditions.
|Channel Order ID
|Shows the channel-specific order number.
|Shows the date when the order came in.
|Order Item ID
|Shows Sellercloud’s internal number for each specific item on the order.
|Shows the original SKU of the product.
|Shows the date when the transaction occurred.
|Shows the transaction ID for the refund in Sellercloud.