In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Refund Summary report. This report provides an overview summary of all refunds processed in a specific period. It includes information about the refund, the original order, and the customer.
You can see the following:
- Refund Summary: Refunds, Payments, and Grand Total.
- Order Summary: Orders.
- Customer Details: Name.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Returns & Refunds > Refund Summary.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only orders from one or more companies.
|Include only orders from one or more sales channels.
|Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.
|Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.
|Choose how to reflect orders and their associated activity:
|Choose how to summarize sales in the report. Your choice will determine the report’s first column.
|Include only products from one or more company groups.
|Shows the order’s sales channel.
|Shows the total number of orders.
|The actual amount the buyer paid (usually the same amount as Grand Total unless there was an underpayment or overpayment).
|Shows the total amount of the order, calculated as such: (Subtotal + Shipping Total + Handling + Insurance + Gift Wrap + Tax) – (Discount + Shipping Discount).
|Shows the total refund amount from orders.