In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Reconciliation Details report. This report goes into detail about all transactions related to a specific settlement.
Reconciliation reports are intended to match the transactions recorded in an online store’s financial records to those processed by payment gateways and banks to ensure the reliability and accuracy of financial reporting.
You can see information about:
- Order and Product Information: Company, SKU, Order Number, Channel Order Number, Amazon Shipment ID, Transaction Type, Movement Type, and Transaction Date.
- Financial Information: Cost of Goods Sold, Commission, Carrier Shipping Cost, Channel Shipping Cost, Tax, Price Amount, Fee Amount, Transaction Fee, Posting Fee, Misc Fee, and Grand Total.
- Settlement: Settlement ID, Sellercloud Amount, Settlement Amount, and Amount Difference.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Settlement > Reconciliation Details.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only one or more company groups.
|Include only specific movement types (Order, PO, etc.).
|Include only one or more specific orders by order number.
|Include only reconciled or unreconciled payments.
|Shows the settlement ID.
|Shows the company.
|Shows the type of transaction, order or non-order.
|Shows the type of movement (Order, PO, etc.).
|Shows the date when the transaction occurred.
|Shows the Sellercloud order number.
|Channel Order Number
|Shows the channel-specific order number.
|Shows the product’s SKU.
|Shows the cost of goods sold.
|Shows sales rep commission fees.
|Carrier Shipping Cost
|Shows the fulfillment fees from the shipping carrier (FBM orders).
|Channel Shipping Cost
|Shows the fulfillment fees from the Channel (FBA/WFS orders).
|Shows the amount paid for tax on the order.
|Shows the Paypal processing fee.
|Shows the eBay listing fee and Reverb bump fee.
|Shows the misc fee amount on the settlement for the corresponding transactions.
|Shows the total amount of the order, calculated as such: (Subtotal + Shipping Total + Handling + Insurance + Gift Wrap + Tax) – (Discount + Shipping Discount).
|Shows the amount calculated in Sellercloud for the corresponding transactions.
|Shows the order amount on the settlement i.e. principal sale, tax, etc.
|Shows the fee amount on the settlement for the corresponding transactions.
|Shows the amount calculated from the settlement for the corresponding transactions.
|Shows the difference between the Sellercloud amount and the settlement amount.
|Amazon Shipment ID
|Shows a unique number used by Amazon to identify FBA shipments.