In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Qty Sold By Warehouse report. This report provides information on product quantities in all warehouses.
You can see the following:
- Product Information: Product Name, SKU, ASIN, and Manufacturer.
- Quantity Information: On Order, Available Quantity, and Quantity Sold.
- Warehouse Information: All Warehouse Columns.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Qty Sold By Warehouse.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only one or more SKUs.
|Include only products from one or more brands.
|Include only products from one or more company groups.
|Include only products from one or more product groups.
|Include only products from one or more manufacturers.
|Include only products from one or more vendors.
Note: For Dropship orders, this will be the vendor that the products were actually purchased from.
|Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.
|Use Original Product ID
|Select Yes to show orders items’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show the parent SKUs.
|Exclude Dropship Inventory
|Select Yes to exclude dropship inventory from the report.
|Shows the product’s name.
|Shows the product’s SKU.
Note: For shadow products, this filter is dependent on the Use Original ProductID filter.
|Shows the product’s Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).
|Shows the product’s manufacturer.
|Shows the product quantity ordered from a vendor but not received yet.
|Shows the number of units available for sale for that product. Corresponds to Available Qty on the product page.
|Shows the number of product units sold.
|All Warehouse Columns
|Warehouse columns show the number of sales per warehouse.