In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Qty Sold By Product report. This report summarizes the quantity sold of each product in a specific period.
You can see the following:
- Sales information: Orders, Quantity Sold, Sales, Subtotal, and Shipping Cost.
- Inventory information: On Order, Available Quantity, Reserved Quantity, and Physical Quantity.
- Product information: Product Name, Product Type, SKU, ASIN, Manufacturer, Manufacturer SKU, Vendor, Purchaser, Condition, and Package Weight.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Qty Sold By Product.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only orders from one or more companies.
|Include only orders from one or more sales channels.
|Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.
|Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.
|Choose how to reflect orders and their associated activity:
|Include only one or more SKUs.
|Include only products from one or more product groups.
|Include only products from one or more product types.
|Include only products from one or more company groups.
|Include only products from one or more brands.
|Include only products from one or more manufacturers.
|Include only products from one or more vendors.
Note: For Dropship orders, this will be the vendor that the products were actually purchased from.
|Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.
|Exclude information about dropship inventory from the report.
|Include only products from one marketing source.
|Ship From Warehouse
|Include only orders that were shipped from one or more warehouses.
|Show Products By Kit Component SKU
|For kit products, select Yes to show the kits’ component SKUs. Otherwise, the kits’ parent SKUs are shown by default. Note: This works for all kit types.
|Use Original Product ID
|For shadow products, select Yes for the report to show orders items’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show parent SKUs.
|Shows the product’s SKU.
Note: For shadow products, this column is dependent on the Use Original ProductID filter.
|Shows the product’s name.
|Shows the product type.
|Shows the product’s Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).
|Shows the product’s manufacturer.
|Shows the SKU number of the manufacturer.
|Shows the product’s vendor.
|Shows the purchaser’s contact email address.
|Shows information about the condition of the product.
|Shows the weight of the packages.
|Shows the total number of orders.
Note: Only shown if you summarize by Channel or Company.
|Shows the number of product units sold.
|Shows the amount made from sales of this product.
|Shows the total amount of the items before any discounts, tax, shipping, etc.
|Shows the cost of outbound shipping. Includes refunds on shipping costs.
|Shows the product quantity ordered from a vendor but not received yet.
|Shows the number of units available for sale for that product.
|Shows the inventory that has been occupied by created orders or manually reserved for channels.
|Shows the total inventory of a product that is available across warehouses, including items that are ordered but not shipped yet.