In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Qty Sold By Product By Day report. This report summarizes the quantity sold by product daily for a specific period.
You can see the following:
- Order and sales information: Order Date, Ship Date, Orders, Quantity Sold, Subtotal, Additional Charges, Discounts, and Total Sales.
- Inventory information: Available Quantity, Reserved Quantity, and Physical Quantity.
- Product information: Product Name, SKU, and ASIN.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Qty Sold By Product By Day.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company||Include only orders from one or more companies.|
|Channel||Include only orders from one or more sales channels.|
|Date Range||Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.|
|Date||Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.|
|Date Type||Choose how to reflect orders and their associated activity:
|SKU||Include only one or more SKUs.|
|Product Type||Include only products from one or more product types.|
|Purchaser||Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.|
|Brands||Include only products from one or more brands.|
|Company Groups||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Manufacturer||Include only products from one or more manufacturers.|
|Vendor||Include only products from one or more vendors. Note: For Dropship orders, this will be the vendor that the products were actually purchased from.|
|Exclude Dropship||Exclude information about dropship inventory from the report.|
|Show Products By Kit Component SKU||For kit products, show the kits’ component SKUs. Otherwise, the kits’ parent SKUs are shown by default.|
|Use Original Product ID||Select Yes for the filter to show orders’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show the orders’ parent SKUs.|
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|SKU||Shows the product’s SKU. For shadow products, this filter is dependent on the Use Original Product ID setting.|
|ASIN||Shows the product’s Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).|
|Order Date||Shows the date when the order came in.|
|Ship Date||Shows the date set for shipping of the order.|
|Orders||Shows the total number of orders. Only shown if you summarize by Channel or Company.|
|Qty Sold||Shows the number of product units sold.|
|Subtotal||Shows the total amount of the items before any discounts, tax, shipping, etc.|
|Additional Charges||Shows the total amount of any additional charges.|
|Discounts||Shows the amount of any discounts applied to the order.|
|Total Sales||Shows the total sum of all sales.|
|Available Qty||Shows the number of units available for sale for that product. Corresponds to Available Qty on the product page.|
|Reserved Qty||Shows the inventory that has been occupied by created orders or manually reserved for channels. Corresponds to Reserved on the product page.|
|Physical Qty||Shows the total inventory of a product available across warehouses, including items that are ordered but not shipped yet.|