In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Qty Sold By Channel (by Component) report. This report shows the total product quantity sold as a kit component on each channel in a specific period. The report also includes sales of the component in independent kits as well.
You can see kit component quantities, product details, and channel sales information.
- Kit Component Quantity: Quantity Sold, Available Quantity, and On Order.
- Product Details: SKU, ASIN, and Product Name.
- Channel Sales: All Channels.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Products By Component > Qty Sold By Channel.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only products from one or more company groups.
|Include only products from one or more manufacturers.
|Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.
|Include only one or more SKUs.
|Use Original Product ID
|Select Yes for the filter to show orders’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show the orders’ parent SKUs.
|Include only products from one or more vendors.
|Shows the product’s SKU. For shadow products, this column is dependent on the Use Original Product ID filter.
|Shows the product’s Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).
|Shows the product’s name.
|Shows the number of units available for sale for that product. Corresponds to Available Qty on the product page.
|Shows the product quantity ordered from a vendor but not received yet.
|Shows the number of product units sold.
|All Channel Columns
|Channel columns show the number of sales for each channel.