In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Profit and Loss (P&L) reports. These reports allow you to have a clear understanding of your profit and loss trends. They provide insight into revenue, expenses, and overall profitability, allowing you to make better decisions and track progress.
The P&L reports are some of the most information-rich reports Sellercloud offers. You can access a wide range of information and sort it differently with our variety of filtering options.
Profit and Loss Reports
There are six different profit and loss reports:
- Profit & Loss Dashboard – provides you with summaries and analysis of your company’s P&L in a few different ways. Several color-coded graphs and charts give you a visualization of key data points and trends, as well as highlight top-performing products and their performance trends.
- P&L Order Summary – allows you to analyze the P&L of your orders using various groupings, i.e., Company, Channel, Month, etc.
- P&L Order Details – shows the P&L details of individual orders for a specific date or date range.
- Product Profit Summary – shows P&L information summarized by product within a specific date range. Note: This report can include Non-Order transactions when selecting “Transaction” as the Date Type.
- Product Profit Details – shows details about P&L per product per order. Note: This report can include Non-Order transactions when selecting “Transaction” as the Date Type.
- Manage P&L – provides P&L metrics for transactions that need to be generated for reports, allows you to configure non-order transaction type lists on whether they should include item cost, and view a list of recent settlements.
These reports provide a comprehensive view of a company’s financial performance, allowing you to make informed decisions and drive growth.