In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Payments & Refunds By Date report. This report shows all order payments and refund transactions made on a specific date or date range. It includes information about orders that were not created within the same reporting period.
You can see information about:
- Transaction Information: Transaction Type, Transaction Date, and Reference Number.
- Payment Information: Payment Method, Amount, and Currency.
- Order Information: Order Number.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Customers & Receivables > Payments & Refunds By Date.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only orders from one or more company groups.
|Include only transactions in one currency.
|Include only one or more specific orders by order number.
|Include only transactions made with one specific form of payment.
|Include a transaction with a specific payment reference number.
|Include only payments, refunds, or non-order transactions.
|Shows the type of transaction – payment or refund.
|Shows the date when the transaction occurred.
|Shows the form of payment.
|Shows order transactions’ payment reference number. When the payment is by check, this is the check number.
|Shows the transaction amount in the order’s currency.
|Shows the transaction’s monetary unit.
|Shows the Sellercloud order number.