In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Payments & Refunds By Order report. This report shows payment and refund information for each individual order and shows a sum of all payments and refunds for the selected time range.
Note that the report only shows orders created within the date range you select, even when the payment or refund has been applied at a different time.
You can see information about:
- Payment and Refund Information: Refund, Payment Status, Net Payment, Payment, and Grand Total.
- Order Information: Order Number and Channel.
To see payments and refunds by date selection, see Payments & Refunds by Date.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Customers & Receivables > Payments & Refunds By Order.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only orders from one or more company groups.
|Only Show Orders With Refunds
|Include only orders with refunds.
|Include only one or more specific orders by order number.
|Shows the Sellercloud order number.
|Shows the order’s sales channel.
|Shows the total amount of the order, calculated as such: (Subtotal + Shipping Total + Handling + Insurance + Gift Wrap + Tax) – (Discount + Shipping Discount).
|The actual amount the buyer paid (usually the same amount as Grand Total unless there was an underpayment or overpayment).
|Shows the total refund amount from orders.
|Shows the transaction type – payment or refund.
|Shows the net payment amount (Payment – Refund).