In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Metric Order Item Details report. This report lets you track and analyze the details of specific orders and see information on the products included in the order, as well as details about costs and shipping.
- Order information: Order Number, Channel Order Number, Order Date, and Quantity.
- Costs: Subtotal, Commission, Shipping Cost, Shipping Total, and Grand Total.
- Shipping information: Ship Date and Channel.
- Product information: SKU, Product Name, and Unit Cost.
The Metric Order Details report is similar but provides a better overview of each order. Metric Order Item Details focuses more on providing detailed information on the items within the order.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Metric Order Item Details.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only products from one or more brands.
|Include only products from one or more company groups.
|Include only products from one or more vendors.
|Include only products from one or more manufacturers.
|Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.
|Include only Amazon and FBA orders in one of two ways:
|Show Products By Kit Component
|For kit products, show the kits’ component SKUs. Otherwise, the kits’ parent SKUs are shown by default.
|Show Products by Original SKU
|Select Yes for the filter to show orders’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show the orders’ parent SKUs.
|Shows the Sellercloud order number.
|Shows the product’s SKU. For shadow products, this filter is dependent on the Show Products by Original SKU setting.
|Shows the product’s name.
|Shows the order’s sales channel.
|Channel Order #
|Shows the channel-specific order number.
|Channel Order # (2)
|Show a secondary channel order number.
|Shows the date when the order came in.
|Shows the date set for shipping of the order.
|Shows the product cost per unit.
|Shows the number of product units sold.
|Shows sales rep commission fees.
|Shows the cost of outbound shipping. Includes refunds on shipping costs.
|Shows the total sum of all shipping costs.
|Shows the total amount of the items before any discounts, tax, shipping, etc.
|Shows the total amount of the order, calculated as such: (Subtotal + Shipping Total + Handling + Insurance + Gift Wrap + Tax) – (Discount + Shipping Discount).