Introducing ShipBridge Payments
ShipBridge imports paid orders from numerous channels, such as Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, Newegg, etc., into a single interface where they can all be fulfilled. In ShipBridge, you can easily find relevant information about payments and initiate refunds to your customers.
Viewing how much the customer paid for shipping
The amount the customer paid for shipping is referenced above the rate grid.
To enable the setting to show the amount customer paid for the shipping:
- Go to Menu > Options > Shipping tab.
- Select setting Show how much customer paid for shipping (on Calculate Rates form).
To see the amount the customer paid for shipping:
- Select an order from the grid.
- Click Menu > Rate Calculator OR the F6 hotkey OR right-click an order > Calculate Rates.
- The amount is shown above the rate grid.
Viewing shipping payments
To view the rates you paid for each order that was shipped:
- Open the ShipBridge Menu.
- Open Postage Log.
- The Postage column in the Postage Log tells you the price you paid to ship an item. If an order was paid for by a third party, the postage amount will be zero.
Unshipping and refunding orders
The Postage Log lets you easily unship and refund orders. This will send a refund-label request to the carrier. The Refund Without Unshipping Order and the Refund And Unship Order functions both to refund your order. You will see this in the Postage Log under the Type column.
- Go to Menu > Postage Log or use HotKey Ctrl+P.
- Choose orders you wish to unship.
- Right-click > Refund And Unship Order.
Refunding an order without unshipping
You may want to refund an order without unshipping. For example, if an order has been placed to ship but has not yet left the warehouse, you will not need to refund and unship the order.
If an order is marked Refund, this means that your order is scheduled to be refunded. If your order is marked Refunded, this means your order has already been refunded.