Within Sellercloud’s intuitive user interface, you can effortlessly streamline different processes and operations. Take control of crucial aspects such as Login Information and Security Settings for efficient management of your team’s passwords, or configure Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to heighten account security and prevent unauthorized access. Seamlessly navigate through your Subscriptions and tailor your Account Appearance to suit your preferences. Easily generate login QR codes for yourself or other users, simplifying authentication and access control tasks.
To access and configure your account settings:
- Click on the icon at the top right corner of the screen > Select Account.
- You’ll be redirected to your Account Settings page, which contains three main options.
- From these pages, you can manage important Account Information.
In the General Section panel, you have the option to edit your personal information, such as First and Last Name, Email Address, and Team Name. Additionally, it allows you to conveniently generate login QR codes for yourself or any other users of the application, making it easier to handle tasks related to user authentication and access control.
To generate a QR code:
- Click Generate Login QR Code.
- Choose whether you want to generate the code for yourself or someone else.
- Enter the required email address and password fields.
- Click Generate QR.
A PDF file will be downloaded to your computer with your login credentials.
In the Security tab, you can change your password and manage your two-factor verification options. You can choose from three verification options: Email, Google Authenticator App, and SMS.
As a Client Admin, you can also alter other users’ passwords and verification options. Read more about Employee Permissions in our dedicated article.
- Log into your Client Admin account.
- Navigate to Settings > Employees > Manage Employees.
- Select a user. The General Information tab will pop up.
- Click Edit > Click the Change Password icon.
- The Change Employee Password window will display. Enter a new password in the New Password field > Save Password. Alternatively, you can select Generate Password and Send Email if you want to notify the user via email.
- Save your changes.
Within the Subscriptions tab, you can both view and manage your subscriptions. This tab displays all Sellercloud-related products, such as Skustack, for which you have registered, and provides oversight of active companies and associated users.
Shape the visual and aesthetic experience of your Sellercloud interface. The Dark Mode feature lets you switch the standard color theme to a darker one to help reduce eye strain and give the interface a sleek, modern look.
You can also enable the Product Details Page: Include inventory toolboxes in Catalog mode to showcase all Inventory-related toolboxes in the product details section for improved navigation. Ensure the user has View permission for both the Catalog and Inventory entities to activate this feature.