In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Line Summary report. This report summarizes the financial settlements, including revenue information and other details.
Settlement is the process of transferring funds from a payment processor or acquiring bank to a merchant’s bank account. The settlement process reconciles the transactions and ensures that the funds from the customer’s payment are accurately credited to the merchant’s account. Settlements contain information about a channel’s order-related fees, commissions, and taxes.
In this report, you can see the following:
- Settlement Information: Settlement Number, Start Date, End Date, Deposit Date, Currency, and Currency Conversion.
- Revenue: Sellercloud Amount, Settlement Amount, Amount Difference, and Sellercloud Amount in Foreign Currency.
- Company and Channel Information: Company and Channel.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Settlement > Line Summary.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Include only one or more companies.
|Include only one or more sales channels.
|Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.
|Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.
|Choose how to reflect orders and their associated activity:
|Include only one or more company groups.
|Include only specific settlements by ID. This filter works only for Amazon/FBA, Jet, eBay, Newegg, and Walmart Marketplace settlements.
|Shows the settlement’s unique ID.
|Shows the company.
|Shows the sales channel.
|Shows the settlement start date.
|Shows the settlement end date.
|Shows the settlement deposit date.
|Shows the amount calculated in Sellercloud for the corresponding transactions.
|Shows the amount calculated from the settlement for the corresponding transactions.
|Shows the difference between the Sellercloud amount and the settlement amount.
|Shows the currency of the transaction.
|Shows currency conversion fees.
|Sellercloud Amount in Foreign Currency
|Shows the Sellercloud amount in foreign currency.