Sellercloud’s warehouse management system is a feature-rich tool intended to make organizing and managing inventory movements seamless. With the help of various easy-to-follow embedded wizards, you can:
- Track the warehouse movements of each product
- Synch inventory through multiple sales channels
- Organize warehouse storage locations and their components
- Make inventory adjustments
- Purchase products at Vendors, and make returns if needed
- Customize broadcasting inventory info to sales channels, and a lot more.
Refer to the following articles for more information on managing inventory in Sellercloud:
- Product Inventory Adjustments– Learn how to adjust inventory quantity once it has been changed.
- Custom Inventory Calculations – Learn how to provide channels with custom inventory quantities.
- FBA Inbound Shipments Details Page– Learn how to create an FBA inbound shipment.
- Product Inventory Physical – Learn how to set physical inventory quantity.
- Import Mapping Tool– Learn how to import information in a non-standard Sellercloud format.
- Inventory Movement History – Learn how to see the list of historical records on any inventory movement.
- Inventory Percentage Per Channel – Learn how to broadcast channel-oriented product info.
- Inventory Snapshot – Learn how to restore inventory to a particular snapshot recorded earlier.
- Limit Available Inventory to Specific Warehouse – Learn how to set a certain sellable number of inventory per warehouse.
- Product Inventory Reserves – Learn how to allocate inventory for a specific channel.
- Predictive Purchasing – Learn how to make predictive Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Order Workflow – Learn how to create and manage a Purchase Order.
- Credit Memo Workflow – Learn how to issue a Credit Memo to a Vendor.
- Customizing Search Filters and Grid Columns – Learn how to adjust custom inventory searches.
- Serial Numbers – Learn how to track inventory by serial numbers.
- Warehouse Inventory Transfer– Learn how to perform physical transfers of inventory items.
- Inventory Terms Explained – Learn about common inventory terms.
- Viewing Channel Listings and Warehouse Quantities – Learn how to review channel listings and inventory quantities within warehouses.
- Warehouse Management Overview – Learn how to track inventory across warehouses.