This article aims to help you with the initial Shipbridge installation. If you don’t have any version of the Shipbridge application installed on your computer yet, follow the steps listed below. In case you already have Shipbridge installed and would like to update it, read the Update Shipbridge article.
Only the most recent version is shown on this page. If you are looking for an older version, go to the Release History page by clicking on the application name. The Release History page contains information on the current and previous releases, including the version number, release summary, and release date. The latest version is shown in the top row.
Verify the minimum system requirements
Shipbridge is a lightweight application. However, we recommend you check the minimum hardware and software requirements before installing Shipbridge.
|Windows 7 or later
|Hard Disk Space
|Dual core 2GHz
The installation process consists of three stages:
- Select the destination location for Shipbridge on your computer.
- Enter your Sellercloud credentials to verify your account.
- Configure the basic Shipbridge setting.
The final step cannot be skipped but in case you are not sure which particular options you need to choose, just leave the default settings. You will always be able to adjust those settings after the installation.
The following steps will walk you through the Shipbridge installation:
- Run the ShipBridgeSetup-<version>.exe file. The Setup window will pop up.
- Select the destination location where Shipbridge should be installed.
- In Select Additional Tasks, both shortcut options are checked by default. If needed, you can uncheck them. Click Next.
- Verify the options set up during previous steps > Install.
- Enter your Sellercloud credentials > Log in.
- Once your credentials are accepted, go through the Shipbridge configuration process. During this step, you will be prompted to set up some basic Shipbridge settings on several screens. For example, your shipping and invoice preferences, Dazzle settings, etc. These can be adjusted later in the Options window or via running the configuration wizard. For details on using the configuration wizard see this article.
- Click Next to complete the remaining carrier configuration steps.