Upon integration with the Groupon Marketplace, you can post products on the Groupon Marketplace, track your inventory, and manage Groupon Marketplace orders within the Sellercloud interface.
Automate Order Download and Tracking Upload
This option is company-specific and configured per each company individually.
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies.
- Open the requested company.
- Click Toolbox, navigate to Groupon Marketplace, and select General Settings.
- Select the Enable Order Download setting and the Enable Order Fulfillment Upload setting, which will be used for tracking orders. The Tracking and Ship Date will automatically be sent to update the order status on the channel in the next feed.
Shipping Method Mapping
Sellercloud’s shipping method mapping tool allows you to easily customize shipping for each channel integrated with their account. When orders are downloaded into Sellercloud, the shipping method chosen by the customer will import, as well.
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > select a company > Toolbox > Channels > Groupon Marketplace > Shipping Method Mapping.
- Click Edit > Go to Shipping Method > Choose your desired shipping method option from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
Cancel a Groupon Marketplace Order
Cancellation of the Groupon Marketplace orders can only be done from the Groupon Marketplace seller portal. Then, you can mark such an order as canceled within Sellercloud and prevent its shipping. To do that, follow these steps:
- Access Orders > Manage Orders.
- Open the requested order.
- In the upper right, click Actions, and select Set Cancelled Internally.
- Confirm the order cancellation by clicking Save.
Refund a Groupon Marketplace Order
To issue a Refund on returned items, follow the steps below.
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders.
- Open the requested order. Here you can filter orders by the channel option configured to display Groupon Marketplace orders only.
- In the upper right, click Actions, and select Issue a Refund.
- Specify Refund details.
- In the Operation Type field, select whether a refund is issued by a check or by another method indicated under the Refund Method field. If issued by a check, enter the relevant Check Number under the Other Info panel. For other methods, you can optionally add the number of the associated document.
- In the Amount To Refund field, enter the total amount to be refunded. Defaults to the Total Amount Paid.
- Select the Refund Date for when the operation will be logged. Defaults to the current date.
- Optionally, select the Add Refund Amount As Discount To Order checkbox to apply the discount by the refunded amount.If you are issuing a partial refund, or even a full refund, but still plan to ship the items, select the Add the Refund as a Discount to Order checkbox. This is necessary for non-wholesale customers for whom you aren’t allowed to ship the orders until the full payment is received.
- In the Notes field, briefly explain why the payment is being refunded.
- At the top, click the Refund button to proceed.
- Once processed, the relevant note will appear on the order under the Notes panel.
- Sellercloud will send the new Order Payment Status to the Groupon Marketplace.