Check that the following options are valid for the products you want to add:
- Fulfilled by Amazon
- Listed on Seller Central
- Have quantity in the selected warehouse (this requirement depends on certain Client Settings)
FBA inbound shipments may be automatically split by Amazon into multiple shipments sent to separate fulfillment centers. However, if you enable case quantity when adding products, this informs Amazon to not split up the quantities in each case. This helps save on shipping cost and saves you from repackaging items already in cases.
To add products to your shipment:
- Click Add Products or the Add button to open the search page. To enable case quantity, click Enable Case Qty button.
- If you enabled case quantity – search page shows Cases Qty and Qty Per Case columns, and the Qty Per Case field auto-populates if you configured that value on the product’s Purchasing tab.
- If you did not enable case quantity (can be enabled later) – search page shows only a Qty To Ship column.
- Select product(s) to ship and enter the number of cases to ship in the Cases Qty field.
- Click Add Selected to add more products, or Add & Close to proceed. The Products tab reappears with your selected items.
- When done, click the blue arrow to move to the next step in the wizard: Amazon’s prep guidance.
The tables below describe each of the columns and actions available.
|SKU and Product Name
|SKU and name of the product in Sellercloud.
|SKU used by Amazon to identify the product.
If you do not specify this when adding a listing, Amazon will auto-generate it with a random combination of numbers and letters.
|Amazon Standard Identification Number listing identifier. Connects an item to a listing.
|Amazon FBA SKU. An identifier used by Amazon fulfillment centers to identify units of a specific ASIN.
To get an FNSKU for an item that does not show one, click the item’s Get FNSKU icon.
|Quantity of items currently in an FBA fulfillment center.
|Inv. Avail. Qty
|Inventory quantity available for sale; that is, the physical quantity in all sellable warehouses, minus unshipped orders and reserves. Only displays the available quantity in the selected warehouse.
|A number of cases to ship.
|Qty Per Case
|Quantity of items per case.
Can be predefined on a product’s Purchasing tab. See how to configure this feature:
|Print product labels
|Print barcode labels for products that cannot use their original barcodes. Sellercloud will generate labels for download as PDF files, with the exact quantity of labels for the units, in the required format.
You can print custom labels using plugins; contact Sellercloud Support for details.
|Add more products to the shipment.
|Disable case qty
|Disable the case quantity feature.
This action will replace the Case Qty and Qty Per Case fields with the Qty to Ship field.
|Get an Amazon FBA SKU for an item that does not show one.
|Adjust item dimensions
|If you see a Missing Dimensions error when previewing a shipment, it means that Amazon does not know an item’s dimensions. Click this icon to update the item’s shipping dimensions and shipping weight, which will be auto-populated in the product profile.
|Remove an item from the shipment.