ConnectShip is an independent subsidiary wholly owned by UPS. ConnectShip primarily offers on and off-premise multi-carrier shipping software and solutions for enterprise and mid-sized companies. Their software is intended to streamline shipping processes, reduce shipping costs, and improve overall efficiency.
Integrate Connectship with Shipbridge
To integrate your ConnectShip account into Shipbridge:
- In Shipbridge, go to Menu > Options > Carriers > UPS.
- Check the Enable ConnectShip box and click Save.
- Restart Shipbridge.
- Go to Menu > Options > Carriers > ConnectShip.
- Enter the Server’s IP address, Username, and Password. Usually, it’s an in-house server, so that would be the local IP address.
- Enter your UPS account number in the Shipper # field.
- Select a label Reference field that can display Sellercloud order info on the label, like the channel order number (OrderSource Order #).
- The Label Item Number is the standardized number that references a particular label size. When entered, ConnectShip will print the label accordingly. For example, 01774006 would print a label as in the image below.
- If your printer is printing from a local PC, configure the label printer with the Label Printer Configuration button.
- If your printer is printing from the ConnectShip server, check Print to network server (server-side) and enter the printer path.
- If you check Use MultiLabel tag, when requesting a customs form, it will be printed on a separate label.
- The UPS Mail Innovations Cost Center code can be used as a reference field.
- Click Save when you’re done with the setup.