Amazon Ads is an advertising service provided by Amazon that lets you promote your products and services directly on their platform. With this service, you can reach your target audience while they are shopping, resulting in increased sales and engagement with your products. This strategic placement of your ads can help you achieve your marketing goals effectively, while our Clocklocked application allows you to seamlessly import your performance reports and campaign data into Sellercloud.
The Clocklocked application is accessible at https://app.clocklocked.com/ and allows you to sync your Amazon Ads reports to Sellercloud. To proceed, all you need to do is complete the registration process.
To create a new Clocklocked account:
- Navigate to https://app.clocklocked.com/signup.
- Enter your desired Team Name and login credentials.Select Connect with Sellercloud if you already have a Sellercloud account that you wish to connect to.
- Click Register.
- A success message indicating that your account is now ready will appear on your screen.
If your company’s account is already registered, you will see a red X icon next to the Team Name box. In this case, you should use the Sign in method instead.
To log into Clocklocked with an existing account:
- Navigate to https://app.clocklocked.com/login.
- Enter your Team Name.
- Choose Sellercloud to connect to your existing Sellercloud account (recommended) or a standalone Clocklocked account.
- Click Sign in.
- Click Add Account.
- Select your desired marketplace from the dropdown menu and click Connect.
- You will be prompted to log into your Amazon account and authorize Clocklocked to access your Ad data.
- Click on the Home icon to return to the home page where you will see the account you just connected. The cloud icon will turn yellow while syncing and green when done.
- (Optional) Click on the Edit icon to rename the account.
Sync Reports to Sellercloud
Next, to send your Ad data to Sellercloud automatically, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select the Edit option and enter your Sellercloud team name, username, and password.
- Be sure to check the option Send Reports to Sellercloud. This will send the total spend of your sponsored display ads per product to Sellercloud on a daily basis.
- Finally, test the connection and click Save to apply the changes.
Map Profiles and Campaigns
After importing your profiles, you need to connect each profile to the corresponding Sellercloud company. Additionally, you can hide any unused profiles.
- Navigate to your desired profile.
- Click on the Three dots menu in the right-hand corner.
- Select the company to connect the profile to.
- App Settings – Here you can configure the the range for pulling Amazon ad reports. By default, the “Download report for X days” setting is set to 30 days but you can adjust it to up to 90 days.
- Logs – View the number of records sent to Sellercloud each day. To access this page, go to the Sellercloud connection page (Sellercloud Settings) and click on Logs.
- Users – Grant or revoke access to users who are not Sellercloud Client Admins to Clocklocked.