Sellercloud users with the Client Admin role can control account-wide client settings to enable or disable features and change how they work. There are features that you must enable on the client level first to use at the company level.
This article contains a list of all Client Settings in the Catalog section in the Delta interface along with their definition.
Changes to client settings usually take effect right away. Refresh your browser’s cache if you don’t see the result immediately.
Catalog Client Settings
Sellercloud offers a variety of customization options for your catalog based on numerous client settings. With the settings in this article, you can further personalize your listing management and suit your unique business requirements.
To open the client settings page, navigate to Settings > Client Settings > General Client Settings. To display all advanced settings, switch the toggle at the top left corner.
- Enable Product Expiry Workflow – If enabled, a True/False field called Expirable will appear on the Product Details Page. This setting is required to be able to mark products as expirable. Learn more about Expiration Tracking.
- Enable Amazon Product Attributes – If enabled, a new link called Manage Attributes will appear on the Amazon Properties Page of a product. This setting is mandatory for Amazon Listings.
- Create Manufacturer When Get Info From Amazon Or Create Product From Amazon – By default, when you use the Get Info From Amazon action, we will not import Manufacturer info. If this setting is enabled, we will pull the Amazon Manufacturer and ManufacturerSKU if they do not exist in Sellercloud. If you want to override product properties for Amazon that are already populated in Sellercloud, you need to also enable the Enable Override product info when getting info from Amazon setting.
- Enable Download Non-Primary Images From Amazon – If enabled, we will download all the Amazon Listing Images when you use Create a Product from Amazon instead of just the primary image.
- Shopify Enable Update Product Site Cost – Enabled by default. Disable to prevent Sellercloud from sending the Site Cost of a product when launching on channel Shopify.
- *Enable Images Copy On Shadow Product Clone – If enabled, we will always copy over all Product Images to the Shadow clone.
- *Enable UPC Copy On Product Clone (Simple) – If enabled, we will always copy over UPCs to the product Clone.
- *Persist ShadowOf When Cloning Products – If enabled, we will always copy the parent-shadow relationship to the product Clone, meaning that the clone will also become a Shadow of the same parent product.
- *Enable Title Copy On Product Clone (Simple) – If enabled, we will always copy the eBay title(s) to the product Clone.
- *Do Not Copy Product Specifics When Cloning Product – If enabled, we will always copy the eBay Item Specifics to the product Clone.
- *Set Web Enabled When Cloning SKU – If enabled, the Website Enabled check box will always shift from Off to On on new product Clone.
- *Override Product Brand From Item Specifics – If enabled, the information from the Product Details Page Brand field will remain in sync with the eBay Item Specifics Brand. If you update the Brand on the item specifics, the main field will automatically obtain the same value.
- Add Shadows To Product Group When Parent Is Added – If enabled, we will automatically add all related Shadow Products to a Product Group when you add the parent product.
- Allow Selecting Company When Creating Shadows
- *Always Send Inventory = 10 For ChannelMax Feeds – If enabled, we will send a product quantity of 10 to ChannelMax regardless of your available inventory.
- Automated Product Publishing Auto Update Site Price From Amazon Price – If enabled, we will automatically update the Site Price of a product based on its Amazon Price from the Amazon Merchant Listings Report.
- Create Other Image Types When Creating Product Via ASIN – If this setting is enabled and you use the Add Product via Amazon feature, we will pull and assign Product Images of type Other to products from Amazon in Sellercloud.
- Default Company for Cloning Products – The Company that you select in the dropdown of this setting will automatically become the company of new Clone SKUs.
- *Do Not Change Quantity Shipped In FBA Or WFS Shipment When Querying Shipment From Channel – If this setting is enabled and you use the Query Shipment Status action, we will not update the Shipped Quantity if it is different on FBA/Walmart.
- Enable Manufacturer SKU For Channel
- If enabled, we will include and process all Manufacturer SKUs on a channel properties page of a product. This setting is mandatory if you need to identify a product by its Manufacturer SKU.
- If disabled, we will not take into account the Manufacturer SKU field even if it is populated.
- *Enable Images To Be Shadow Persistent – If enabled, we will automatically copy all images from the parent products to their respective Shadows. Learn more about Shadow Persistency.
- Enable Max Qty In One Package For Order Kit Items – This setting enables the Max Qty per Package option for Kit components under the Shipping Preferences page of the kit parent. Max Qty ensures the automatic distribution of kit components in separate packages.
- *Enable Override Product Title When Getting Info From Amazon – If enabled, we will pull and update the Amazon Title even if the product has the field populated in Sellercloud.
- Enable Product Types To Be Client Wide – By default, the same Product Types are available to all companies within the client or are also referred to as client-wide. This setting controls whether product types are client-wide or unique for each company. Contact Sellercloud Support prior to any changes to this setting to be sure that your product types are merged properly.
- *Enable Update Weights And Dimensions From Amazon – By default, we will not import Amazon weight and dimension information because it is often entered incorrectly. Enable this setting to pull the weight and dimensions from Amazon into Sellercloud if the fields do not yet exist. If you want to override product properties for Amazon that are already populated in Sellercloud, you need to also enable the Enable Override Product Info When Getting Info From Amazon setting.
- *Force Override Channel Categories When Product Type Changes – If enabled, we will override channel categories when you change the Product Types of products. The setting applies only to channels that work with product types.
- *Require To Set Default Price When Creating Product – You can set specific fields to be mandatory to fill in when you Create a New Product. This is done through Settings > Required Fields For New Product. If this setting is enabled, the DefaultPrice checkbox will not be grayed out on Required Fields For New Product, which will allow you to check it off there.
- Require SiteCost And Buyer/Purchaser While Creating Product – You can set specific fields to be mandatory to fill in when you Create a New Product. This is done through Settings > Required Fields For New Product. If this setting is enabled, the SiteCost and Purchaser checkboxes will not be grayed out on Required Fields For New Product, which will allow you to check it off there.
- *Show Additional Options While Creating Product Via ASIN – If enabled, an additional field called Create these Products as Shadow Of will appear on the Add Product via Amazon feature page. This will allow you to directly create the Amazon listing as a Shadow of an existing Sellercloud product.
- Show Non-Sellable Qty On Product Home Page – If enabled, the Non-Sellable quantity will be displayed on the Product Details Page of products.
- *Show Product Priority & Rating – If enabled, the product Priority and Rating filters will display in the filter list on the Manage Catalog page.
- Stop Using Brands (Use Manufacturer As Brand) – If enabled, Brands will not be accessible and we will not process or consider them even if you populate the fields.
- Use FBA Warehouse-Quantity – If enabled and not in combination with any of the below settings, we will pull Inventory from Column K, afn-fulfillable-quantity, of the FBA Manage Inventory report to update your FBA warehouse. If used in combination with AlwaysConsiderFBATotalSupplyQuantity, we will import the total FBA quantity instead (afn-warehouse-quantity).
- Always Consider FBA Total Supply Quantity – (Auto-checks Use FBA warehouse-quantity upon save). When Always Consider FBA Total Supply Quantity is enabled, we will pull Inventory from Column J, afn-warehouse-quantity, of the FBA Manage Inventory report to update your FBA warehouse. Amazon determines this amount by combining the fillable and unfillable inventory (afn-fulfillable-quantity + afn-unsellable-quantity + afn-reserved-quantity in the report). If the warehouse is Sellable, all of your inventory will be available for sale regardless of its status and included in the Inventory Feeds.
- Download FBA Reserved Inventory Breakdown – If this setting and Always Consider FBA Total Supply Quantity are enabled, we will download FBA transfers and reserves from Column M, afn-reserved-quantity of the FBA Manage Inventory report, and include that in the physical quantity imported. We will then create a reserve movement to deduct that quantity from your available inventory. It will be used solely for reporting and value purposes and excluded from Inventory Feeds. We display those FBA reserves and transfers in the Inventory Movement of a product. This helps prevent sellers from accidentally selling quantities that Amazon is currently unable to ship because they are either in transit or already sold.
- FBA Inventory Consider Non-Sellable Qty – If this setting is enabled, we will consider unsellable inventory from Column L, afn-unsellable-quantity of the FBA Manage Inventory report, and include that in the physical quantity imported. We will then create a non-sellable movement to deduct that quantity from your available inventory. It will be used solely for reporting and value purposes and excluded from Inventory Feeds. This helps prevent sellers from accidentally selling quantities that Amazon determined as damaged or not in working condition, making them unsellable. We display unsellable quantity in the Inventory Movement of a product.
- When Creating Product From Amazon, Do Not Download Images Less Than Size – When you set a size value in this setting, no images under this specified size will import from Amazon when you use the Get Info From Amazon action. The requirement is that at least one side should be above the size you have selected. For example, if the setting has a value of 500, a 100×500 image will import successfully.
- *Zero Out Discontinued Vendor Feed Products Inventory – If enabled and we receive vendor feeds, we will compare past feeds to the latest one received. If any product is missing from the latest, we will zero its inventory out in Sellercloud. When you set a value in For Days, we will look back at that many days for previous feeds. This setting applies only to Sellercloud integrated vendor feeds and not product import plugins.
- You need to enable the setting for the For Days field to apply to products.
- Allow Bulk Update Of Shadow Products – If enabled, we will allow Bulk Updates of Shadow Product via a file upload.
- Enable Update SiteCost When Adjusting Inventory – If enabled, you will be able to manually change the site cost of products with Inventory Adjustments. An additional Site Cost field will appear on the Adjust Inventory window.
- Auto Approve eBay Title When Adding Product Via Amazon – When this setting is enabled and you use the Add Product via Amazon feature, we will automatically approve the eBay product property Title.
- Auto Update Product Package Size – If enabled, the Amazon Properties Page Package Size dropdown will not be editable. Instead, we will automatically calculate and set it based on a product’s shipping weight and the height and width dimensions.
- Create Supplimental Image Types When Creating Product Via ASIN Default Condition – When you select a condition in this setting and you use the Add Product via Amazon feature, we will assign Images of type Supplemental to products in SellerCloud only for Amazon listings with the respective condition. Alternatively, If you choose Select… from the dropdown, we will assign supplemental images to all products regardless of their condition. For this option to work, you also need to enable the Create Supplemental image types when creating Product via ASIN.
- Do Not Overwrite Existing Image In Bulk Upload – If enabled, we will check if we have existing Product Images that we have previously downloaded from the same URL. If yes, we will not re-import images and instead, we will only update existing image information with Bulk Imports.
- Enable BestSeller Status – If enabled, a dropdown with preexisting BestSeller options called BestSeller Status will appear on the Product Details Page.
- Enable Inventory Transfer From SKU To SKU – With this setting, you will enable the SKU to SKU Transfer feature.
- *Enable Override Product Info When Getting Info From Amazon – If this setting is enabled and you use the Get Info From Amazon feature, we will override information on the Amazon Properties Page of a product in Sellercloud even if a field is already populated.
- Enable Product Manual Reserves – If enabled, you will be able to manually reserve inventory on a product. Learn more about Product Inventory Reserves.
- Enable Rebate Based Discounts For Channels – If enabled, we will allow discounts in the form of Rebates and we will consider them when we upload prices to channels.
- Export Non-Missing Products In Export Channel Missing Info – By default, when you use the Export Channel Missing Info action, we only export the product fields that do not have values in Sellercloud. If enabled, we will also export the already populated product information instead of empty fields only.
- Limit ProductName Characters(0 for no limit) – Set a number in this setting to limit how many characters long a product name can be. If you leave it as zero, there will be no limit.
- *Require Manufacturer When Creating Product – You can set specific fields to be mandatory to fill in when you Create a New Product. This is done through Settings > Required Fields For New Product. If this setting is enabled, the Manufacturer checkbox will not be grayed out on Required Fields For New Product, which will allow you to check it off there.
- Share Product Types Across Companies (Enable Product Types To Be Client Wide old version) – Compared to Enable Product Types to be Client Wide, if this setting is enabled, we will save product types per company and you have the option to copy them across companies.
- *Show Min. And Max. Fields On eBay and Buy.Com Product Pages – If enabled, we will display the Min and Max price fields on the eBay and Buy.com properties page.
- Show Physical Qty Including Non-Sellable In Product Home Page – If enabled, we will display the Warehouse Physical and the Non-Sellable quantity of your products on the Product Details Page.
- Enable Sorting Matrix Dimensions Values Alphanumerically When Posting To Channel – If enabled, we will sort Variation Products alphanumerically when you push them to a certain channel. For example, if you have 3 variations with a Dimension value of 1, 2, and 3, we will send them arranged in ascending order – 1, 2, 3 instead of 3, 2, 1, or 2, 1, 3.
- *Update eBay Category ID When Importing Product Types – If enabled, a new checkbox called Update Product eBay categories from uploaded file will appear on the Import Product Types page. To locate the page, navigate to Catalog > Product Types > from the Blue Circle Icon at the bottom right of the page, select Import Product Types. Learn more about eBay Categories.
- Stop Importing FBA Shipment If Non-Kit Products Don’t Have Inventory –If enabled and you try to Import an FBA Shipment from Amazon including items you do not have inventory for, we will return an error message and stop the import. For example, you have a product with an Inventory of one in a certain warehouse and you are trying to import a shipment with two units of the same product. Since this will cause the product inventory in the respective warehouse to go to -1, we will return an error.
- Enable GTIN For Channel – If enabled, a field called GTIN for channel will appear on a channel product properties page, which is independent of the normal GTIN field on the Product Details Page and allows you to enter a unique value for every channel.
- *Do Not Allow Stop Loss Price Below X % Of Site Cost – If you enter a percentage value in the dropdown of this setting, we will multiply it by the Site Cost of a product and use the result to set a stop loss price. For example, if you set the value to 110% and the site cost of a product is $1, the stop-loss price would be $1.1.
- *Filter Custom Columns To Be Per Product Type – You can link product Custom Columns to one or more Product Types. If this setting is enabled and you select a product type that has columns mapped to it, we will display only these columns and hide the rest from appearing on the Product Details Page.
- *Send Filtered Custom Columns Per ProductType To eBay As Item Specific – If you enable this subsetting of Filter Custom Columns To Be Per Product Type, we will send the Custom Columns that are linked to product types and selected on products to eBay as Item Specifics.
- *Show All Columns If No Custom Column Defined Per Product Type – If you enable this subsetting of Filter Custom Columns To Be Per Product Type, and you choose a product type but have not mapped any Custom Columns to it, we will still display all the columns on the product.
- *Show All Columns On Product Dashboard – If you enable this subsetting of Filter Custom Columns To Be Per Product Type, we will still display all columns on the product even if product types are mapped to certain Custom Columns.
- Assign Read Only Access Rights To The UPC Code – If enabled, Sellercloud users will require a Client Admin role to be able to edit product UPCs.