In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Accounts Receivable (A/R) Aging Details report. This report shows all the accounts receivable aging, by order, for all customers or a specific customer.
Accounts receivable aging is a method used to track and manage unpaid invoices from customers. It involves organizing unpaid invoices by the length of time they have been outstanding. The purpose of this report is to identify overdue invoices and which customers are most likely to pay or not pay.
You can see information about:
- Accounts Receivable Information: Terms, Aging, and Open Balance.
- Order Information: Company, Channel, Marketing Source, Order Number, Order Date, Due Date, and Ship Date.
- Customer Identification: Username and Business Name.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Customers & Receivables > A/R Aging Details.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Shows the customer’s Sellercloud profile email address.
|Shows the Sellercloud order number.
|Shows the date when the order came in.
|Shows the credit terms on the order.
|Shows the date the payment is due based on the order’s credit terms.
|Shows the total number of days from the payment due date.
|Shows the total open balance of payments due or overpayments.
|Shows the name of the customer’s business.
|Shows the order’s sales channel.
|Shows the company.
|Shows the name of the marketing source.
|Shows the date set for shipping of the order.