When you integrate 3DCart with Sellercloud:
- 3DCart orders are downloaded into Sellercloud automatically.
- After shipping, tracking information is uploaded to 3DCart automatically.
3DCart Automation Settings
This automation is controlled by the following settings on 3DCart’s Website General Settings page:
- Allow Order Download
- Allow Tracking Upload
- Allow Unpaid Orders (Optional) – Allows unpaid orders to be imported.
- Allow Partial Paid Order (Optional) – Allows partially paid orders to be imported.
- Enable Order Download Limit (Optional) – Sets an order limit date that prevents older orders from being downloaded into Sellercloud.
3DCart Authorized Payment Orders
As a merchant, you can authorize payments at the time of the order, meaning you won’t capture the payment until a later time – typically when the order is shipped.
If your payment processor on 3DCart is Authorize.net, you can send a capture payment request for “authorized” payments using Sellercloud. Follow these steps:
- Enter your Authorize.net API credentials on the payment settings page as shown here.
- Find and click an order to go to the order details page.
- Click Actions on the top right, then search for Receive Payment and select it.
- Click the Operation Type drop-down menu and select Credit Card Post Authorization.
- Enter the credit card info below and fill in any other required details. Then click the Next step icon to proceed.
- Enter the customer’s billing information and shipping address, then click the green flag icon above to submit the payment request.
- When sent successfully, the payment will be captured and the order status will update to “Charged”.