This endpoint can be used to update the existing items of an RMA.
In order to consume the endpoint you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed to the call.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is:
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpPut
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
|Id (in URL)
|ID of existing RMA
|ID (in Body)
|ID of the RMA item that needs to be updated
List of possible return reasons can be obtained from endpoint ‘/api/Rma/ReturnReasons’.
|Approval Status. Possible values:
- If user is authenticated and the request is successful, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- In case of error, response will be Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error