The endpoint presented in this article is used for deleting items from an existing purchase order.
To consume the endpoint, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see Authentication.
Once you authenticate and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call when deleting items.
Example of such endpoint for TT server is
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpDelete
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Parameters: ID of the Purchase Order; Array of PO items IDs to be deleted.
|PoItemsIDs||List of integers representing purchase order items IDs.|
- If a server error occurs, then the response will have status code 400 => Bad Request
- If the request s is successful, response will have status code http 200 OK, with:
"Items deleted successfully."